Saturday, June 13, 2009

Do you reject news based on who brings it to you?

Or even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

A fair warning. I am referring you to a video produced by Lydon LaRouches's people. I know little of Larouche other than what NBC, CBS, and CNN have told me. But I also know that the networks lie when they feel it will help the Progressive Statist cause. But the facts in the video seem to comply with history that I read in the past before the history books became so bland and politically correct.

And yes, I feel much personal trepidation about the Progressives and their historically stated and now strangely silent eugenic goals about the useless, as my old age, retirement and imminent uselessness approach.

Have provided Caveat Emptors, let me point you to the following You Tube video that pretty well sums up my sneaking suspicions and conclusions.

No comments: