Sunday, May 6, 2012

It has been a while since I wrote anything. Perhaps you can blame on Facebook, perhaps you can blame on my spending more time with my dogs. But in any event, I have neglected my wirting and I humbly apologize. I will try to do better. And I will do my best not to be so arrogant as my old college classmates who are so certain that they are the only ones who can be right, while the whole time they defend their positions with pomposity and ad hominum attacks of the viscious kind. I will never change them, I shouldn't try. I truly believe I can maintain my agnostic position of searching for truth without tearing down those whose beliefs are based on Credo, whether they are Christians or Atheists. I leave out Jews  as they are generally more tolerant of others as are the Buddhists and Hindi. And I leave out the Muslims until they can demonstrate the ability to play well with others In the meantime "I will call them as I see them", not worrying so much if I say things that others don't believe as long as I say things I believe.
And to my Facebook and Shimer friends I actually don't watch Fox News but maybe I should. Apparently they see things more openly and evenly than you do.

Credo.

No comments: